Sunday, June 20, 2010

vent.

The venting begins so if you don't want to read about my not so great day I wouldn't read this post. So I've been busting my butt to try to make some thing for myself and I cannot get ahead to save my life. I'm financially poor and poor in love.

So let me elaborate on my bad day, week, month, last 5 years-whatever you want to sum it up to be. So yesterday I searched for a wide angle lens and spent a lot of money on it for the wedding I shot today. As I was shooting the photos prior to the wedding my camera stopped working and would only read error...yep, an hour an half before the ceremony. Sigh.

So today is Father's Day. My grandpa, who I lived with for almost 4 years during high school, died in 2009 on June 26th. Father's Day is really no fun this year. We took Dad out to lunch-nothing new or special, but it's nice to do some thing with him. My niece and nephew adore him.

Got an email that my boss at the coffee shop, which closed 2 weeks ago, isn't going to pay us this week even though I'm owed a month's worth of pay. Fantastic...thank you for continuing to make my life extremely difficult.

I got the results from my MRI and I have a large cyst abnormality in my right knee. I'm not sure what that means, but I can't imagine it's that great of news.

My house is a mess because I'm never home, yet I don't have a penny to my name. Actually had to go to Target to spend all my money on shampoo, laundry soap and cat litter. Sighs.



Honestly, I could continue but what's the point? I know there are people worse off than me, but the anxiety and anger seems to build faster with me. Thank goodness for the rain-it saves me on the water bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment