Sunday, June 6, 2010

running thru my head...

I have all these thoughts, ideas, to does, and tasks running thru my head like a freight train. I'm not going to lie, I'm super excited to be done with the coffee shop. I loved working there, but it's very stressful. I don't remember having such little work ethic at 16 or 17 and I can't handle it. Why any one thinks they can not call OR show up for their shift and think they still have a job is beyond my understanding. Yet...they still did, which was another problem. There were a few people I loved working with and will miss dearly, but I know we'll see each other around.

My hair is extra curly today. It might be worthless to try and get this perm out of my hair after all. The humidity in Iowa is intense.

I really really really need to finish the letter to my Uncle. I've been writing one for almost a month now...actually maybe longer. His oldest daughter graduates tomorrow. It doesn't seem that long ago that I was baby sitting her or holding her at the hospital when she was born.

I need a dish and laundry fairy this week BAD!

Ok...tired eyes, must sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment