Saturday, June 5, 2010

these darn friends.

I love my friends, they are amazing, intelligent, creative, unique, loving, and passionate people. My friends are like my family-some are the cousins you talk to a few times a year, others are like my sister and we talk almost every day-but irregardless they are good people. Each one of my friends has a great personality and way about them. They're strong minded people. I've never had a fight with any friend...I know they'll be honest with me, even if I don't want to hear it. But isn't that the kind of truth a person needs? I appreciate their honesty and I know they're honest with me because they care about me, not because they are being mean.

Yes...the friends in my life are pretty darn great. I'm hoping to keep them around forever-through kids, marriage, loss, love, heartache, birthdays, holidays, parties, and dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment