Sunday, June 13, 2010

the to do list.

I don't remember when I wrote this list, but I'm guessing it was about a year ago. Thus far very few of these things have been accomplished because of lacking funds due to my job not paying me and my brother not helping pay bills for two months.

1. Screen printing
-I did the workshop at Swap O Rama Rama and t-shirts for Charity's wedding, but I want to do it all the time.

2. Jewelry Making
-I buy the stuff and it just sits there. I want to learn to start and end hemp necklaces better, because I really enjoy making them.

3. Make homemade pie.
-some day...apple!

4. Knit
-Ok, I saw taught to knit and here I am over a year later with no complete pieces.

5. Buy Computer
-Technically this has been done, but I'm paying a loan and now want a laptop so I don't consider it complete.

6. Buy studio lights
-Yes...this did get accomplished. They're constant lights, but I prefer outdoors any way.

7. Invest in going back to school
-Done, but DMACC didn't give me squat to go back with. I'm still not sure if I'm going to be able to swing it.

8. Job (jobs)
-Yea...this definitely has been done. Just haven't seen the fruits of my labor.

9. Family photos
-I don't know the last time we had family photos done, but I know it's been more than 10 years.

10. Take flowers to cemetary
-Dad and I did go out on Grandma Sandy's birthday, but I might get out there twice a year.

11. Cash in trip fund.
-Well I had a nice chunk of change saved up before my job wasn't paying me and my brother started stealing money from me. So I have to start over again...#11 is a bitter subject.

12. Get studio
-um...I'm not sure this will EVER happen.

13. Write
-I have a journal and a blog-does that count?

14. Draw
-Nope...

15. More concerts
-Because of my job I'll have to cut back on my music addiction, but I'll make good money and hopefully get to do more next year. Plus I can do stuff during the day at 80/35 and I'm going to Camp Euforia.

16. Get over being single
-Ugh...I kind of am, kind of not. It's officially been 5 years and 2 months. Get over it!

17. Quit to do lists
-This will never happen so I don't know why it's on this LIST!

18. Downsize
-I got rid of a significant amount of clothes and things this past winter. I still plan on getting rid of a few things tho.

19. Get wasted
-I don't know the last time I had a REALLY REALLY good time.

20. Enhance awesomeness
-This task will never end.

21.Make own cards
-I kind of accomplished this and still want to work on more!

22. Make all homemade gifts
-This is Christmas' goal!

23. Business grant
-When I get settled with my personal finances I will jump right back into this for sure.

24. Go camping more
-I plan on making this a big summer to do. I need to dig the tent out and make sure it's in camping condition!

25. Find bigger house
-Now that I'm alone again this house is big enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment