Saturday, June 26, 2010

sewing down the house.

One of these days I'll get out the sewing machine. I need to mend some pants very soon since I don't want to buy new ones when the ones with holes are perfectly fine otherwise. I really want to make a light weight festival shirt before July 17th. I don't know if it'll happen, but I would really like to get it done.

Tuesday is going to be a great day. I'm watching my god son, Tanner, and also going to have my niece and nephew over to play in the sprinkler. It's going to be a great time and I honestly can't wait. I love me some chitlins.

I'm planning a birthday celebration for a great group of friends. We're all turning 25 within 3 months of each other and with busy schedules it only seems fitting to celebrate together and in a BIG way. I'm really looking forward to a nice turn out and spending a great time with even greater people!

No comments:

Post a Comment