Thursday, June 3, 2010

good day mate.


Today was a good day. Got out of bed at a decent time, got coffee and a wonderful grilled veggie motzarella panini at Ritual Cafe, scoped out Thomas Mitchell Park, got some great photos...one of which I might be putting in the fair, skyped with Lydia, folded laundry, and spent the afternoon with my niece and nephew. We discovered the fountains by the new Hy-Vee in Altoona and played in them for a few hours. I hadn't planned on being outside long so I didn't put sunblock on and I'm a little red. Not burnt though, so I'll be fine. A little sun is good, I just wish my legs could catch some rays. I think I'd have to be exposed to the sun year round to get tanned legs. My knee is really hurting today and I don't know why since I've been using it all day and didn't do any thing to hurt it. I'm hoping a little heat and ibuprofen will make it better for tomorrow. I have a long day ahead of me and an MRI Friday morning, so I need it in decent shape...especially for tomorrow. I don't care what it looks like for the MRI-maybe if it's swollen or in pain they'll see some thing they've been over looking for the past 3 years. I really hope it gets better soon, I can't take much more-I feel like a 90 year old. I need these knees in good shape, I have many a years ahead of me for dancing, taking photos, and playing with the kids.
I'm thankful for good friends today. I may not get to see them every day or even talk to them every day, but I know they're there and always love me, as I do them.

Also going to Jack Johnson in August and possibly The Swell Season in July!

No comments:

Post a Comment