1. Go to Wrigley Park, watch a baseball game, drink a beer, and eat a hot dog with my dad.
2. Go to Mexico.
3. Go to Amsterdam.
4. Research genealogy on BOTH sides of my family and for all 4 grandparents.
5. Take a month off work and travel around the US visiting friends and family.
6. Make a book of my photography, even if it's just to put on my coffee table.
7. Have a child. I want 4 but I would be more than happy with 1....or 7. I'm not picky.
8. Find the ONE. He's out there, I just don't know where...perhaps Seattle?
9. Visit some where I never thought I'd go....like Brazil, India, or Korea.
10. Take my niece and nephew to Disney World!!