Sunday, August 15, 2010

Day 24 → Make a playlist to someone, and explain why you chose all the songs. (Just post the titles and artists and letter)

Day 24 → Make a playlist to someone, and explain why you chose all the songs. (Just post the titles and artists and letter)

This playlist is for my Grandma Judy, who passed away 6 years ago yesterday-August 14th.

Waiting for You by Ben Harper. Even after 6 years I still hear your voice or see things you would enjoy and reach for the phone to call you.

Let It Be by The Beatles. You're always in my heart and thoughts. When I question some thing I think first of what you would do or say. You also had the attitude that things happened for a reason.

Lullaby by The Dixie Chicks. I never fully understood what it was like to be loved until you took me in. I never knew I could miss some one so completely.

Fortunate Fool by Jack Johnson. You loved every one around you and made me realize how much family and friends mean. You were so strong, loving and dedicated. I think this is why I'm such a hopeful person for life and love.

What's Simple is True by Jewel. Life simply, love simply. Love is not complicated, nor bendable.

Duet by Rachael Yamagata. We were quite he team and even though the road between us is far and such a long journey, we are never far apart.

Winter by Tori Amos. I attempt to fill your void. To be that rock our family has been missing since you passed.

No comments:

Post a Comment