Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day 15 → Something or someone you couldn’t live without, because you’ve tried living without it.

Day 15 → Something or someone you couldn’t live without, because you’ve tried living without it.

Some of these truths aren't really possible for me to do. It's not that I go through people, but there's a reason they're no longer in my life. However...

I really miss singing. Sure I still do it in the car, shower, and kitchen but it's not the same. I miss choir and performances. All the practice and preparation for a half hour concert. I also miss dancing. No, I wasn't that great at it, but it was very freeing and kept me in shape. I think if I went back to dance I would try a style more liberating than hip hop and kick-like contemporary or lyrical. I don't feel like I have to be great at it to enjoy it. I'm not bragging, but I am a good singer and I think that's why I miss it so much. It's an extension of who I am and I dropped the ball with it. I should have double majored in music and some sort of photography or art program. Shoulda coulda woulda.

No comments:

Post a Comment