Sunday, August 1, 2010

Day 10 → Someone you need to let go, or wish you didn’t know.

Day 10 → Someone you need to let go, or wish you didn’t know.

I can't think of a single person that I want to let go or wish that I hadn't. Every relationship that has ever drifted out of my life has been for a reason and I don't care to dwell on the matter. There is one person that will always have a spot in my heart that I just can't seem to get rid of, but weather or not I want to let him go is another story and matter all together.
Each person I've met has been for a reason as well and I don't wish I didn't know them as much as I wish I wouldn't have kept them in my life as long as I did. I have learned a lesson from all of these people and for that I'm not fulling able to answer this question.

No comments:

Post a Comment