Friday, August 13, 2010

Day 23 → Something you wish you had done in your life.

Day 23 → Something you wish you had done in your life.

I wish I had learned more from my grandmothers while they were still alive. I feel like I missed out on some great life lessons and skills that I would have otherwise gotten first hand. Like awesome homemade pie crust, canning, homemade chicken and noodles, stories about my Grandpa Dick-there's so much I could have learned and been able to pass on. It's even harder to learn these things because my mom lives in Vegas and my Aunt in California, so it's not that I can just pop over and take notes. Ugh...also I wish my mom would teach me more about sewing. She's been a seamstress for 35 years and I don't feel like I know as much as I should! Thanks god for google and you tube videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment