I know I said that my "New Year's Resolution" was to get healthy, but I think I'm going to add some more practical things as well.
1. Buy rags and use them as napkins to reduce waste
2. Buy used, local, or vintage items
3. Buy or make a indoor drying rack for clothes to reduce how much I use the dryer-and also to use my clothes line more in the summer
4. Learn to can, make my own bread, etc.
5. Make a meal plan-although it's subject to change if some one invites me to sushi
6. Find new music, go to more shows, go to festivals=love life
I think that's it, but I'll probably add more to it.