Tuesday, September 28, 2010

goals.



In the spirit of my birthday and a changing season when I saw this in Stephanie's blog I really thought I needed to participate.

1. choose simple goals that will make your life richer and happier on a daily basis. choose things you may not otherwise get done, but that are not difficult to accomplish.

-Keep my home clean every day and don't just set things down. I'm a much more happy and productive person when I'm not worried about cleaning the next day.

2. do not choose result oriented goals, choose activity oriented goals. for example.... instead of "lose 10 pounds", choose something like "eat fresh fruits and vegetables every day". get what i'm saying? positive actions instead of just the end result!

-Eat healthier, avoid fried foods and quit drinking so much soda! Make more things for myself-clothes, jewelry, scarves, etc.

3. choose goals that are personal that you believe will truly make your life richer just by doing them! they can be daily, weekly or one time experiences.

-Call my family more and make more time for my friends and family.

4. choose a reward for each goal as it is accomplished! it can be a small or large reward.

-I want my rewards to be traveling some where-any where-even just in Iowa. There are so many wonderful places in Iowa and of course, every state. Perhaps my big reward should be my return trip to Europe!

5. blog your goals, each one as you achieve it and a big post when they are all finished before the new year! i'll be doing this too! links back to this post are appreciated.

-COMING SOON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment