Saturday, July 24, 2010

Day 02 → Something you love about yourself.

Day 02 → Something you love about yourself.

I love that I'm independent. If I don't know how to do some thing I'll figure it out. I'm been living on my own for a long time and a girl needs to know things-like how to check her oil, fill windshield wiper fluid, level a shelf, unclog a drain, take apart her vacuum, and how to use tools. But I can do more than that. I can start a charcoal grill, put up a tent by myself, wait tables, clean, fix a sewing machine, fix my toilet, caulk the bathtub, design, scan photos, and take photos. I can also get in my car and go and do whatever I want to do, almost any time I want to do it.

There's a lot to be said about an independent lady-sometimes it's intimidating, but I'd rather be educated and able to survive on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment