Saturday, July 3, 2010

15 days.

15 days left until Camp Euforia and my excitement is growing. I refilled my migraine medicine, got new sun block, looking to purchase a new sleeping bag and mattress pump next week, and attempt to make a festival shirt next weekend!
Check out their link here CAMP EUFORIA for more information. The lineup is amazing and I look forward to the amount of amazing music I will be subject to: Euforquestra, Kyle Hollingsworth, Heatbox, Chicago Afrobeat Project, The Workshy, and The Uniphonics just to name a few.
This years there's going to be offering massages, yoga, and art which makes me very happy. I can't think of any thing more relaxing than a massage in the great outdoors surrounded by music filling the trees around me and soaking up the sun of a beautiful morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment