Thursday, July 7, 2011

rumbly in my tumbly.

One of my favorite things about summer is farmer's market and my garden, which in turn equals scrumptious food. 

yummy yummy starter salad. 
garlic. red wine vinegar. olive oil. carrots. turnips. kohlrabi. radishes. snap peas. celery cucumbers (without the seeds). fresh cilantro or dill. chopped red or green cabbage or other heavy greens.

french bread. need i say more?
who knows how wonderful that salad would be on this bread. my mouth is already watering.


the teaser.
this one i can do! oven baked zucchini...I even know where to get the best breading around.



melt in your mouth wonderful.
mozzarella. plum tomato. basil pesto. grilled cheese sandwich.
 
great side dish.
green beans. butter. minced garlic. kosher salt. ground pepper. freshly grated parmesan cheese.

the most splendid ending to a great meal.
lavender ice cream-i have no idea how it can me made, but i need someone to make it for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment