Tuesday, July 26, 2011

home sweet home.


I've been flirting with the idea of purchasing my own home. The more I think about it the more excited I get, although I must admit that I'm scared. I wanted to buy a house 3 years ago, so I put in an offer and 3 days later I got laid off. The house was ideal in my eyes, so if I do decide to buy there's going to be pretty high standards. So to distract myself I've been decorating a house that doesn't exist.


I really enjoy these colors. I'm thinking for the kitchen.



What a wonderful bathroom. I might go with blues and white, but either way...wonderful.




These lines yell at me: THE CLOTHES ARE SO FRESH AND SO CLEAN CLEAN!!!



I love the clean cabinets, sink, hardware, and appliances.

'
The colors are great, the window herb garden, and light fixtures.

A table that demands board games, laughter, and fights.

I adore this storage. I appreciate innovation, resourcefulness, and simplicity.




Different shades of blue, white, some green and maybe yellow. I'm ready for bed.
  
I want my next room to be a sanctuary. Right now my room is extra storage and stuffy. Too much bulky furniture in a small space.



I don't care what else is in my living room as long as I have a fireplace.



And of course a cozy outdoor space. Even if this were under a tree I'd be ok with that.


No comments:

Post a Comment