Tuesday, July 12, 2011

i believe in memories.

I love facebook notes. 1012 questions about George, 13 truths, festival updates, ragbrai teams coordinating. Once in awhile I come across notes that I actually want to do and this is it! MUSIC...it lists days 1 through 30 with directions of what to post each day and why the song fits with the criteria. Here we go!


Day 1 - Your favorite Song 

This song is my favorite because it says every thing I can't say. It always makes me smile and it makes me think of how oddly perfect my relationship with my friends and family are. Things really are better when we're together.

The first chorus pretty much sums it up: 
There is no combination of words I could put on the postcard.
And no song that I could sing, but I can try because this is your heart and this is.
Our dreams and they are made out of real things.



Oh man...I love it so much. I got to see him last August in Kansas and being their with my best friend and her sister in law made it perfect. Really it was better together.

No comments:

Post a Comment