Tuesday, October 4, 2011

please, won't you come in.

Cute. Love this photo wall Outdoor sink.  No {extra} plumbing required. so lovely Ha! Nice... DIY chandelier. Buy a metal frame and lace twinkle lights around it.  

The closer and closer I get to buying my own house (I've been pre approved and now searching for the perfect real estate agent) the more I think about things that will make my house a home. Personal touches are key, if you ask my opinion. For example my Grandma Sandy had sparkles sprayed into the ceiling in the 80's...GLAMOR! It was like sleeping under the stars in her living room-keep in mind it wasn't over done and you had to turn your head just right to catch a glimmer.
Think of how wonderful that chandelier would look in a covered patio, listening to music, talking, knitting, singing...living the dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment