Monday, October 17, 2011

give me give me more.

Ok, I'm in love with RADLAB from Totally RAD. They make me drool like only the geekiest of the geeks can drool over software. I've seen the example videos, trial, and outcome; the only thing I can say is, when does my updated photoshop get here so I can get to work? The work flow process is amazing, the features oh so easy, and the support at Totally RAD is to die for! I mean, really, what more could a girl ask for?

For example take a look at these action samples from their site. You can easily use multiple actions on one photo, toggle from action to action while it shows the feature on the photo you wish to edit...those two features alone save enough time that I might actually get some laundry done!
ScreenshotStylets Examples

No comments:

Post a Comment