Tuesday, October 19, 2010

out east.

My downfall with watching the travel channel is missing the places I've been and wanting to be some where I'm currently not. This evening I missed the east coast. I didn't spend quite enough time in NYC, so I cannot wait to return-some day when I find some one I know living there. Honestly most the places I travel are because I know someone there and have somewhere to stay. Not that I don't want to go other places, it's just that I have limited resources.
I had the most amazing few days on the east coast. I ate from a street vendor, met Dr. Seuss, ate seafood in Massachusetts, saw the fall in Connecticut, put my feet in the Atlantic Ocean, wandered the MOMA, and rode the most glorious train ride after an extremely long day.




No comments:

Post a Comment