Sunday, April 24, 2011

you were always on my mind.

So I have a lot on my mind this Easter Sunday evening.
1. My baby brother will be 21 tomorrow. I can't believe it. Where does the time go?

2. I regret not getting this beautiful comforter at Ikea when I was there. My bedroom lacks a certain...um, what's the word? Comforting atmosphere would be the best phrase I suppose. It would be a lot of help if I could paint also. The previous tenants painted rooms in my house awful colors. Light yellow, baby blue and even mint green in the kitchen. What's so wrong with a egg shell white? Ugh. Any way, this comforter isn't on their website, but it's a darker speckled cream color with very thin blue stripes. It's wonderfully masculine that begs to be mixed with some floral pillows and feminine accent pieces.

3. match.com I've been single for 6 years now...when is the time to jump on the bandwagon and just sign up already?

4. Harry Potter. Enough said. ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment