Monday, April 18, 2011

to grandmothers house we go.

I love going "home". Mount Ayr, Iowa is a small town with a lot of wonderful for me. This weekend was no exception and I was surrounded by some of my favorite people in the world. I know that I am a very blessed person, but this weekend put me on an overload of incredible people. Just in my graduating class alone I'm surrounded by an actor, service men, a service woman, a lawyer, teachers, athletic trainer, nurses, mothers, fathers, coach, banker, farmers, computer tech. In my opinion the size of my class, a huge 64 people, is loaded with some very accomplished and great people. On my hour and a half drive home I concluded a list of 3 songs that make me think of home every time I hear them. Although going on home is bitter sweet since both of my grandparents have passed I have so many people there that love me and I love them right back.






No comments:

Post a Comment