Wednesday, July 25, 2012

you're next.

Hey, I'm single. Have been for 7 years. Maybe my upcoming 27th birthday is prompting emotions I've been pushing away or maybe I'm just fed up. Some days when the thought of it creeps in my head I love what's happening and other days I want to throw in the towel. I would love to have an awesome boyfriend to share my life with, to take trips with, have a family, etc. but I don't so I'm living the life I have. I'm not sure if I'll get the fairytale or not, but I'm not going to sit by the phone pinning over something or someone I can't have. I got a very harsh and unmistakable reminder last night that a person I care very much for is not mine. Thank you, thank you for throwing it in my face.

So until "he" shows up I'm going to stand tall, not every day (I'm not Jesus) but most days I will. I'm a very independent, talented, smart, and beautiful person so even if I don't find someone that makes me happy, I refuse to let someone ruin the happiness I have. Don't take advantage of my weakness to appease your selfishness.

Being mindful. Appreciating every single, small thing. I hate being reminded that I'm still single Being Single Being single.... Being single

No comments:

Post a Comment