Wednesday, November 16, 2011

oh baby.

My best friend is due in January with her second child. I'm so excited for the baby to get here (she's keeping the sex from me as a form of torture). Her shower is this Sunday and we went with the ever so cute theme (and my favorite animal) the elephant. I designed the invitations and the decorations are well on their way. We only picked one game, but I probably shouldn't give out too many details as we have some cheaters that might try to write the answers on their arms, or perhaps on rubber bands around their wrists like we did in junior high. We are going to have a color station where you draw a letter from the alphabet and draw an object according to the letter you receive. After the shower I'm going to create a book of the drawings for Baby C. 
All this baby talk makes me even more excited to go to California and see both my cousin's sons. My 2011 baby statistics are as follows: 2 girls 9 boys Pending: 1 girl 2 boys



No comments:

Post a Comment