Monday, September 19, 2011

i'll cry if i want to.

My twenty sixth birthday is fast approaching and although I would love a home of my own for my birthday this year, I think I'll probably be waiting for a few months for that. Not to mention that's a little more than just a birthday gift...it's more like a you worked your tooshie off and get to buy your self somethin' real nice. So I settled on a reasonable wish list this year, since I won't be able to make it to Market Day this year to buy myself a gift like last year (curse my work schedule!).

 
Ok so this extra super duper cute boston terrier probably can't be found at Market Day or online, but wouldn't he be a fantastic surprise?

I actually needed this the other day. I did not excel in math.


YES!

My craptastic Target desk isn't expected to see it's 10 month anniversary.

It's silly, but I want it!

Well hello you.

k? okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment